Thursday, October 23, 2008

BRRRRR its getting cold


This morning I woke up and found this in my front room, Christian and Moose snuggled together trying to keep warm. This silly dog thinks the only place to sit/lay is on one of his brothers. But aren't they cute?

6 comments:

Tina said...

You guys are all making me have dog envy!!

Moose is so cute! Christian your pretty cute too!!

Mindy Clark said...

Me too! The other day when I had time to spare at work I looked on KSL and they have so many cute dogs. I found English Bulldogs. I love them. Thank goodness we rent and are not allowed to have pets, because these cute pups run for around $1500 a piece. OUCH! Moose definitely loves people--I can attest to that.

Adam and Shalisa said...

sooo cute!

Adam and Shalisa said...

Happy Birthday Carolee! We hope you have a wonderful day! We love you!

Adam and Shalisa said...

UPDATE your BLOG ... Clown!

Tina said...

I'm with Adam. Your Killin' Me! Update it already!!
Love ya